Andrica Tebogo Madubanya.looking forward to professional modelling

BEAUTY AT ITS BEST.
 Andrica Tebogo Madubanya.
Briefly  tell a little  bit about  Yourself  ,?
I am Andrica Tebogo Madubanya.
Where  Do Tebogo madubanya come from?
 Im  from  ga-mashashane. recently moved to JHB (birchleigh) Kempton  Park
Tell us about  your educational background.and also do you have experience.in modelling.or its your  first  time.?
I attended creche at Mosenyamahlo.i started primary school at Morwasethula in ga-Mashashane,then I went to Tarcia king in Tembisa. I started high school at Tlakale from grade 8-10.i came to mohlakamotala high school doing grade 11.

Why would  you think you fit for modelling
 Is the first time
 because I am sexy....and I have a beautiful body pocket size one...😉
 What are your  goals? And where  do you wanna see yourself  in 5years?
: I would like to pass my matric with flying colours.I would like to see my self working being independent driving a sport car
 How do you  communicate.with people  ,are u patients  and are u friendly.?
 I am friendly to people and a good adviser,people always come to me for advices  because I am a good listener
How often  do you excirces or gym? Please.be honest? Lol
 I excirces every morning before I go to school
Do u have limitations? Would  you model with any.kind.of clothings?
No I don't have limitations....I can model with any clothes...
Wow, ut shows You have no fear  when coming to pursue ur dreams
YEah!  I am willing to pursue my dreams....😃
 Thanx for You time and God bless you. So can you.bless advice  Ke sharp magazine  fans?
 YOu are beautiful just the way you are,your dream can always come true if you don't give up.stop hiding your body because you are amazing just the way you are,keeping sharp magazine can help you fulfill your dreams!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The word ''nude"

MTVBase Awards---Casper Nyovest