A SERIOUS BEEF BETWEEN A.K.A, AND CASPER NYOVEST , MIDDLE ( BOITY)

A SERIOUS BEEF BETWEEN A.K.A, AND CASPER NYOVEST , MIDDLE ( BOITY)
AKA













Johannesburg - Boity Thulo is unapologetic over comments she made at the MTV MAMAs this past weekend, saying she was simply "telling the truth".
Boity came under serious fire on social media this past weekend after throwing what seemed like a lot of shade at AKA.
Boity co-presented the Best Collaboration Award at the ceremony, a category AKA was nominated in but not his frenemy Cassper, when she made the remark that Cassper wins everything anyway.
When AKA won the award, Boity stepped aside to let him pass before he ushered his crew to the other side of the stage, away from Boity, to give his acceptance speech.
But Boity says the shade was unintentional.
"If you look at the actual re-run, Bebe (her co-presenter) mentioned Cassper and I said 'no, he's not nominated in this category but he always wins' and I'm telling the truth. In my heart he always wins," she told Sowetan.
"Now everyone thinks I was throwing shade at AKA and it has nothing to do with anyone," she adds.
In fact, Boity says she's not interested in any beef the two rappers have with each other.
"No, it (the beef) has nothing to do with me and I was just up there supporting my boyfriend, that's it. People are choosing to see it that way because they want to feel something, but for me there was nothing personal up there," Boity says.
BOITY
So, fam, grab those umbrellas cause Boity isn't providing any more shade!

And the beef is so strong even the folks in the UK want to know about it.
AKA was in the UK recently when he was asked in an interview about the beef he had with Cassper.
But AKA says there’s nothing to worry about, because him and Cassper are not on the same level.
“People (overseas) don’t know anything about Cassper except for me and what I’ve done,” he tells Factory78. 
“For me, there is a reason why I am here and I was nominated for that BET and why I am the face of South African hip hop right now,” he adds.
“You need to understand how far away I am from home. I tour. I go places. I go to Nigeria. I got to Ghana. I go to Kenya. I go to the Congo. I go to the UK. I go to Germany.
"I have a perspective and you can't compare me to someone who’s brand new and who hasn't proven himself over time. It’s just about respect. Respect me," AKA says.
Maybe Cassper and AKA can "respect" our data and stop the Twitter beef?
JOHANNESBURG – Musicians AKA and Cassper Nyovest recently seemed to have settled their differences but it seems the beef between the two might enter a second round with Cassper’s girlfriend getting involved.


AKA fans are going hard on television personality Boitumelo Thulo (Boity) who recently revealed that she is dating Cassper. The attacks come after Boity was accused of acting unprofessionally towards AKA when he collected his the MTV Africa Music Awards best collaboration award on Saturday.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The word ''nude"

MTVBase Awards---Casper Nyovest