The MC Cool Denim Portrait Series: Meet Blogger Sean Lewis From Troublesome Kids And Lekgotla Eezzy Cee Ngwenya, Sello Dikeledi Cry



Meet Trouble Some KIDS (TSK) . Sean Lewis From Troublesome Kids And Lekgotla Eezzy Cee Ngwenya, Sello Dikeledi Cry


For the cool denim portrait series in our July issue (on sale now!) we were lucky enough to work with local bloggers Lekgotla Eezzy Cee Ngwenya, Sean Ofentse and Sello, also known as The Troubleosme kids. We took the opportunity to speak to Sean (above, middle) about his authentic style and his love for Kanye West.
What do you look for in a pair of jeans?
Jeans are part of our lives, so they must tell some sort of story. The design must always be authentic and on point.
Whose wardrobe would you love to raid?
I’d love to raid the wardrobe of one of my personal style icons, Joshua Kissi.
Which item of clothing have you been clinging on to for the longest?
My vintage tweed jacket.
Which fashion trend do you hope to see die this year?
Leggings and crop tops!
How important is personal style in your life?
It’s everything you should embrace. Since I’m an aspiring fashion blogger, it baffles me to see people not making an effort with their style. Style is a way of saying who you are without uttering words.
Which fashion trend do you wish you had started?
At this moment I wish I was Kanye West, he makes everything look rad. The whole ripped/torn jeans look has my name written all over it, I wish I was on the forefront of fashion so that I had come up with the trend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The word ''nude"

MTVBase Awards---Casper Nyovest