South African Local model Tshepo TheStylist Mareko dreaming Big


Tshepo TheStylist Mareko









 Tell Me more story behind this pic?

Tshepo TheStylist Mareko: That picture was taken after a shoot with Koolest Venda creative Skunk Buddah where I had to take pictures of his range of ties for his page. This shot was taken while we were walking scouting for locations - I saw the pole put the bag down & posed. He took that shot & that's the story

Was fashion your dream?
[Tshepo TheStylist Mareko: Still is. A dream I intend on living for the rest of my life
I see you always looking classy , who design your cloths?
Tshepo TheStylist Mareko: Lol, I don't have a designer right now but I hope I'll be dressed in my own clothes soon. As well as a few from my friend Tim Mokebe & my big brother in fashion Lenka Damazane
Where are you situated?
Tshepo TheStylist Mareko: Bedelia, Welkom in the Free State

What was on your mind when shooting this pic? You looked very serious?

looking into the world of fashion with a different eye
Tshepo TheStylist Mareko: I remember for a second during that shot I thought to myself - why smile? "Boy, Look at that lens w/ vigor & seriousness so these people that view this picture see you weren't playing during this shot" . I'm also serious-faced by nature so it was a natural thing to do. Haha I had to pull a Kanye there

So what's Your next move ? For example you can't do fashion for free how will you generate money?

Tshepo TheStylist Mareko: I plan on earning my stripes as a tailor in my hood before going broad & expanding into fashion as a money making career. For now, I'm learning the finer things in tailoring so that I too one day can have my own clothing lin
Are Still schooling or in varsity ?
Tshepo TheStylist Mareko: Gap year, I'm rewriting this november
The Ke sharp magazine wishes you all the Best?

Tshepo TheStylist Mareko: Thank you kind sir , I wish the Ke sharp magazine all the Best too. I genuinely feel its going places

It is going far believe me?  So any advice for youth who would like to be a fashionista like ?

Tshepo TheStylist Mareko: My advice is my motto & slogan - Wear your thoughts! Nobody can fault your way of thinking, living & dressing if you don't give them something to fault. Confidence in style is important - dress how you want to & make people respect you for that
Which south African company would your like to work with?
Tshepo TheStylist Mareko: Markhams is the ultimate dream company I'd like to work with. Another is XO royalty
You sound more like model?

Tshepo TheStylist Mareko: I model too. But the companies I mentioned I'd like to make ranges for. I'd love to have my range displayed ko Markhams & also have a range that's fit for XO royalty shoes.

So You can fashion Gurus get you? Contacts I mean

 ‪+27 83 356 3915‬: Email - tshepomareko@gmail.com , Facebook - Tshepo TheStylist Mareko , Twitter - @thekiff_x , instagram - @thestylist_mareko , Whatsapp - 0833563915 ‪+27 83 356 3915‬: Pleasure :)
Morning News with Tshepo




vintage 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The word ''nude"

MTVBase Awards---Casper Nyovest