Dress code For sunday with : Penelope Sekgobela

Interview with:Penelope Sekgobela


Daniel marven modimo: What does Sunday meant do u , and how do u dress for it?

Penelope: Sunday it's a beautiful day of rest and to be dedicated unto God. A day one can say "I'm having a date with God and I need to look as beautiful as one looks when she has a date with the man of her dreams"...



Daniel marven modimo: Lol' as for Date with God'' so How and When that You have realised that You are A Fashionista?

Penelope: I'm funny nhe? lol... Well, to be honest my mom use to say "yoh! ngwanaka orata dilo" I swear she was right. I mean I've always felt different so yeah!

Daniel marven modimo: What inspires You in Today's lifestyle?

Penelope: Fashion changes over years, as much as I love being unique I like it old school with the black and white concept which I am investing more in. I mean I can trade anything for a black and white piece.

Penelope: Sorry for being a bit slow. Work work work and work but I'm with you

Daniel marven modimo: If you could get chance to work with one of south African celeb who would it be?

Penelope: Lol.. Can I take that as a homework because I honestly have not thought about that... Not even a bit. Omg!
Daniel marven modimo: In which Business you would like to venture in?

Penelope: I love giving to the needy so will soon be running a foundation that's more focused on giving hope to one who had given up already.

Daniel marven modimo: Ke sharp magazine fans will love To know where you from?
Penelope: I was born and raised in Mpumalanga, Bushbuckridge Acornhoek.
Penelope: I was born and raised in Mpumalanga, Bushbuckridge mapulaneng Acornhoek

Daniel marven modimo: I can see lot of ladies joining gyms/ Yoga to sharp there bodies , are you one of them
Daniel marven modimo: Operation thuba mkhaba

Penelope: I use to gym, did a bit of yoga for some time and jogging as well so for now all I do is eat healthy to maintain fitness and flexibility.

Daniel marven modimo: Where can The Agents for photographs, Fashion , and cloths advertising find you?

Penelope: IG:ladylikeporcupine
FB:Sekgobela Penelope

Daniel marven modimo: Thanks for your Time

Penelope: It's a pleasure though I'm nervous

Daniel marven modimo: Hahaha lol is this Your first interview

Penelope: Honestly, yeah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The word ''nude"

MTVBase Awards---Casper Nyovest