LEKGOTLA SIR EEZZY NGWENYA :LOOKING INTO THE FUTURE OF ACTING .

PORTRAIT OF LEKGOTLA SIR NGWENYA ORIGINAL ACTOR.


ATTRIDGEVILLE BORN ACTOR LOOKING INTO ACTING INDUSTRY AS CAREER.

Where does Lekgotla Sir Eezzy Ngwenya Originated from?

lekgotla Ezekiel ngwenya was a boy born and raised in the township of atteridgeville in the year 1992 on the 8th month on the 22nd day.
Was Art and fashion always your dream?

my initial passion and dream is to become a big time actor and photographer and in the process of self discovery I stumbled across the trend "vintage" in the year 2012 at that time it was something new something bold that people didn't understand but not realizing that I was falling in love with fashion it became a consistency lifestyle where dressing up was on a to do list everyday

Lol . Yes on Acting I respect you? So have you went to varsity for all this Dope pics?

Lekgotla Sir Eezzy Ngwenya 

No I didn't study photography or anything of that sort buy everytime I had a opportunity to get hold of the camera when I had the chance I would always use it sometimes being part of photo shoots made me understand the angle of the picture of how the picture should be taken and the advantage of lighting as we always needed our pictures to be done we had to improvise Sean Lewis was helped me know how to curate shoots and which theme I must use in different shoots it helped me understand how to take proper pictures
I can see he is Big influence in this . where have you meet him?

I grew up with him. he used to stay 3 houses away from my place so growing up we always used to share the same things in common i mean everything we make a dynamite team he is responsible for me being this kray person that I am.

That sweet , Are you willing To get married any time soon?

Not now but that doesn't mean I don't want to. The thing is I want a all out wedding where roughly minimum has to be close to R750000 thats the price i saw fit for my wedding cause I believe you only get married once

Do you believe in God ?

I believe in God with my whole heart
Which south African celeb you would like to work with?

Sello ka ncube (Daniel nyathi)

That Big ! Currently what are you working on?

What I am focusing on is creating content for troublesome kids regarding shoots and establishing my up and coming online boutique which is called kool thrift shop

Lekgotla Sir Eezzy Ngwenya 

You look like a Pantsula lol are you?
no lol I don't a tag on myself as I dress up depending on the mood that I'm in or for a certain occasion

put a tag

I was just pulling You leg. In few words how can you motive others who would like to be like you?

Always listen to the heart and never listen otherwise

For any media company that would like to work with you . where can they get u

@sireezzycee on twitter and Instagram
Email

lekgotlangwenya@gmail.com
Thank you for your time..



Lekgotla Sir Eezzy Ngwenya  and Epic ofentse lewis



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The word ''nude"

MTVBase Awards---Casper Nyovest