Kenya Nairobi Fasion Designer Danyl Mwangi Aiming big For his clothing line


AFRICA KENYA IS GROWING

Who is Danyl Mwangi?

 Danyl Mwangi :Danyl mwangi is a simple guy from kenya, a young person who loves fashion and believes that its possible to achieve anything you want as long as you go for it and take God with you.
Where Did you attended school and ur level?

okay the funny thing is that i have never attended any fashion school. im just doing fashion out of passion, but currently Im a 3rd yea student enrolling in a degree programme in the university of Nairobi Kenya. graduating in the next two years.


Wow! How do you feel being an African?

Being an african is one thing i realy appreciate. i have three main reasons why i celebrate being an african. firstly its because our continent is soo diverse.. having different people who inspire me and i consider them great. secondly its because being an african gives me the first hand chance to rock our own african prints which are awsome n i realy love to rock. thirdly i feel awsome because God has given me a chance to be an african man and also given me this talent so that i can represent the african person in this fashion industry because i believe that we are great and people should knw about the awsome fashion thats in Africa
 
 kenyana awsome wear


I can see You always looking on point , looking like a gentleman ? Is their any designer for u?

Danyl Mwangi: okay, im my own designer.. designing most of my outfits but i cant fail to mention my team of tailors help me in making my outfits,other designers, my mentors and also friends who advice me and in the long run help me in coming up with awsome outfits. so although im my own designer.. for me looking on point is as a result of the different support that i get from the different people in my team

Are you any part of bujami collection?

Nope.. bujami collection is a different clotheline.. im on my own different clotheline called kenyana awsome wear. bujami collections are good friends who we interact help each other in this industry


You doing Good it seems its more like a company? Are u selling ur outfit door to door or u have specific outlets?

Yea its a company.. we make different outfits for our different clients around the country and deliver to them. on selling, internet marketing does most of our advertising since the door to door process will consume alot time and as i said earlier.. im in school. so we ensure me make very unique and awsome designs so that on posting we get numerous orders.

Where do you see Yourself in 5years?

I see myself becoming an international stylist and designer now serving people from diiferent countries around the globe, either be it my part time or full time job... i believe God and the people who believe in me will empower me to achieve that. just wait and see smile emoticon

Is Kenyan community supporting you in-terms of fashion?

Yea.. most of the people around me including my family and friends appreciate and support what i do but obvious in a normal community you must have some other people who will see nothing in the things you do and they just think that you are wasting time or you are not fit enough in what you are doing

Ke sharp magazine is wishing You the Best.

Thank you .. im humbled to interact with you guys and i hope and believe we will grow together to reach greater heights in this competitive but aswome fashion industry. thanks once again

Which countries will you like to visit?

I would love to visit south africa since i have friends there, tanzania, uganda, britain but most of all America... i just dream of going to that place. wil be a dream come true.

How can people contact You?

Im usualy active in facebook so if you inbox me it cant go a day without being replied. but i have posted my number in my different handles like th Danyl mwangi instagram handle, my AFRICAN FASHIONISTA page in facebook and my AFRICAN FASHIONISTAR page instagram handle. all those handles have my number


yea 0789 258 971.. if anyone calls or whatapps that number.. you will definately reach me
Email.

leinad251@yahoo.com though i don't  check emails much more often.







 kenyana awsome wear




Danyl Magwangi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The word ''nude"

MTVBase Awards---Casper Nyovest