local biker Will moshoeu, excitement behind the super bike.

I Thought  bikers were bad boys, until  i meet a humble  young man from modimolle..

Will moshoeu 











I actually started riding just in October. 29/10/2015 to be precise. But I have started preparing since 2014. I have been hooked since then. I had to make sure that I was ready. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

What inspired  You?

I guess curiosity got the better of me. I just loved the sound of a bike and I have always been a sucker for speed.

Do you  take biking as a hobby or perhaps as a source of transportation?

It's a hobby for me.

Do you participate  on bikers rallies  and events?  If not are u planing to?

I am participating, but as a none member of any club. I don't belong to a club.

What Would  you like to say to Ke sharp magazine  fans?


Keep reading ke sharp magazine and take care of yourselves. Believe in your dreams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The word ''nude"

MTVBase Awards---Casper Nyovest