Meet upcoming Model mbali shella ( jane malesela) from Tembisa

JANE MALESELA (MBALI SHELLA )


"Felling inlove with modelling "

















Who exactly Is mbali shella? Can You Please  highlight  us?

 Ahmmm, mbali i got mo sekolong n shella my mom named me whn i was still young. My real names ke JANE MALESELA MAPHANGA

 What challenges have u meet in your Childhood

My childhood was normal. i was raised by my grandma, my mom was in JHB working. My grandma used to sell snacks sweets n alcohol trying to give us a proper living. My mom would send money ge a kereile a peace job coz she also had to pay rent n buy food fr herself jst to survive onother day. I had everythng coz even my uncle was thr hving a proper job n he used to buy clothes fr me n my brother. We had special christmast lyk any other famillies


Whats exactly  is Your dreams?
My dream was to bcum a chef n even now im still considering. But recently my parents are facing hard tyms wich  cn result to onother opsticle tht i might nt go to Chef school next year

 How old is jane? A.k.a mbali lol.
 Lol..... im 19 year old
Was born 1996-04-30

What inspires You in Today's lifestyle as a youth?
 The fashion trend
 If you could get chance to work with one of south African celeb who would it be?
 Mbali: Luthando Shosha

What inspiration  is Luthando shosha plays in your life?

She feels confidant in wht she is doing & she seem to enjoy presenting. I also love rocking her type of hairstyle😊☺😉
I can see lot of ladies joining gyms/ Yoga to sharp there bodies , are you one of them
.Operation thuba mkhaba
Lol..... i love gym. I used to train alot while i was still at Tembisa coz i played netball. I was never to mic a gym
I heard  You talking  about being a chef? Can you really  cook?
Yes i cn but only when i hve recipes 😂 haaaahaaa
Daniel marven modimo: What  recipies would  you cook  , for some visitors?
Fillet n mixed vegetable wth yellow rice
As You know entertainment  / media  industry  is very  difficult  To step in, would you have that patient to take.challenges?
 Yes..... i am always patient wth what im doing
What your  plans.for.next 5 year's
To bcum the best woman in media
Being a best woman in media





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The word ''nude"

MTVBase Awards---Casper Nyovest